Times shown are in EST
8:00 am Registration & Coffee
9:00 am Chair’s opening remarks
9:15 am Understanding Mechanisms of Immune Resistance in NSCLC Through Analysis of the T Cell Repertoire
- Alexandre Reuben Assistant Professor, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
9:45 am A CMO’s Approach to Supporting Personalized Peptide Vaccines
- Trishul Shah Director of Business Development, PolyPeptide Group
10:15 am Identifying Functional Neo-antigens by HTS: the Unique, the Common, the Exotic
- Slavoljub Milosevic Vice President- Technology, Medigene AG
10:45 am High Throughput Identification of Naturally-Occuring TCRs for Cellular Therapies in Oncology
- Erik Yusko Senior Director Drug Discovery, Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Adaptive Biotechnologies has developed a best-in-class, high-throughput T cell receptor (TCR) screening platform that allows the discovery of naturally-occurring, potent, ultra-low frequency TCRs with differentiated therapeutic potential.
- The Adaptive TruTCRTM discovery engine has allowed the selection and characterization of several high avidity TCRs against clinically relevant neoantigens, demonstrating improved cytolysis relative to benchmark TCRs and preliminary promising safety profile.
- Adaptive and Genentech have partnered to develop, manufacture, and commercialize novel neoantigen directed T-cell therapies for the treatment of a broad range of cancers.